Getting Started LUX Walker
LUX Walker has an intuitive in-built help system. View the User Interface, menu system and controls in Getting Started LUX Walker : Instant 3D to VR
1. Download the Software
- Go to tenebrislab.com/my-account and download LUX WALKER.
- Once downloaded, double click on the .exe to begin the installation process.
2. Export a model
- Using one of our plugins export your model to a .WALK file.
- Use LUX HOME to manage your projects.
- Refer to our plugin guide here.
3. Launch the Software
- Run LUX WALKER and select a file or double click a .WALK file.
- If its the first time running LUX WALKER you will need to license the software.
- Select and choose project to load. (.WALK Files) – Opens file browser.
- Click to enable multi user experience. See Multiplayer settings below.
- Choose mode, either in VR mode (will only display if VR headset has been set up) or Desktop mode. Click to launch.
- Allows you to customize the color of your headset and controllers. Only other users will see this colour. Also allows you to enter a display name that other users will see when you join them in VR.
- Click to launch VR mode.